Weekend Temp CDPs
ob reference MJA/WECDP018
Weekend Temp CDPs needed NOW to fill immediate temporary evening and weekend positions! Paying up to £12/hr for EVERY hour you work!
The Change Group is need of adaptable and positive-minded Weekend Temp CDPs who are ready and willing to work! We supply Temp CDPs to the best events companies in London, casual and fine dining restaurants, pubs , gastro pubs, hotels and private members clubs. The demand is high for dependable Weekend Temp CDPs with the necessary skills and positive attitude!
We have many evening and weekend vacancies for the Summer season! Are you a strong all-rounder with time on your hands? Weekend Temp CDPs interested in these vacancies should ideally have high quality restaurant or hotel experience with at least 3 years of this at CDP level. You should have a positive approach to problem solving, be able to manage your time effectively and be able to at times work unsupervised.
Your reliability and punctuality are paramount to your success in this part of the industry.
Reasons to work for Change:
* Many elite events companies catering in top-notch venues and parties in central London
* West end 5* and boutique 4* hotels
* Banqueting, in-house fine dining restaurants and world foods
* Well-known London hotels with excellent reputations
* Payment of up to £12/hr for every hour you work
* Weekly pay!
* Pension, Holiday and National insurance contributions through PAYE
What we need from you:
* 3-4 years experience as a Chef de Partie
* Weekend availability
* Strong communication skills
* Passport and/or Visa where applicable
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* NIN and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* 2 years of references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted for a registration interview. Please visit our website for a full listing of our opportunities on www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 17368