Weekend Casual Chefs
Job reference MJA/WCCDPGL178
Part time Weekend Casual Chefs across Greater London! Work in a major sporting stadium this year – get involved with a great place to work! Have fun and get the hours in – paying up to £13/hr!
The Change Group is recruiting for a major sporting stadiums in London, we supply many weekend casual chefs regularly to these establishments and we are looking to train up plenty more to join this exclusive team!
Ideally you should be available on Saturdays, with some shifts taking place mid-week as well. You should have experience in the Hospitality and Catering Industry, ideally in Pubs, Restaurants or Retail Sporting events and short-order cooking. You should be ready to work in a fast pace environment and keep your cool under high-pressure. You should also be ready to move between different kitchens within the establishment. For this reason you should be particularly adaptable, have excellent communication skills and be able to fit in with any team you are assigned to work with.
You should excel in time management, short-order cooking and be positive and personable as you may be in full view of the customers. You shouldn’t be easily distracted by your surroundings and be eager to help in any way you can.
The benefits of working for Change
* Flexible working hours within Weekend Casual Chefs vacancies
* Up to £13/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
* Wages paid weekly
* Friendly office staff to support you
* Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, fine dining restaurants, gastro pubs and luxury hotels
What we need from you:
* 2-4 years minimum experience as a Chef de Partie
* Available for Weekend Casual Chef positions
* Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
* Eligible to live and work in the UK – Passport or Visa
* Up to date food hygiene certificates
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 10982