WEEKEND AND EVENING CHEFS, £10-£13 PR HR, ASAP START
The Change Group is need of adaptable and positive-minded Casual Chef de Parties who are ready and willing to work! We supply Casual Chef de Parties to the best events companies in London. The demand is high for dependable Casual Chef de Parties with the necessary skills and positive attitude!
We have many evening and weekend vacancies for the festive season! Are you a strong all-rounder with time on your hands?
Casual Chef de Parties for these vacancies should ideally have high quality restaurant or banqueting experience with at least 3 years of this at CDP level. You should have a positive approach to problem solving, be able to manage your time effectively and be able to at times work unsupervised.
Your reliability and punctuality are paramount to your success in this part of the industry.
Reasons to work for Change:
* Many elite events companies catering in top-notch venues and parties in central London
* West end 5* and boutique 4* hotels
* Banqueting, in-house fine dining restaurants and world foods
* Well-known London hotels with excellent reputations
* Payment of up to £13/hr for every hour you work
* Weekly pay!
You can work the hours you want – whether it’s day shifts you’re after, double shifts, evenings, weekends or whole week bookings, your hours are up to you! Immediate starts will be much appreciated!
What we need from you:
* 3-4 years experience as a Chef de Partie
* Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
* Eligible to live and work in the UK – Passport or Visa
* Up to date food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
Apply here and send your CV through to us to set up an interview and get onto something new!
Contact: John Wells
Job ID: 43341