Waiter – Japanese Fusion Cuisine
Waiter – £9 per hour – Japanese Fusion Cuisine
We are seeking a waiter who is passionate, energetic and up for a new and exciting challenge! We are a Japanese fusion restaurant in central London, and we need lively people to come and create a dynamic atmosphere in our new venue.
This will be a fast paced restaurant – open daily and based on a busy high street in central London!
We have a 20 cover restaurant offering and intimate dining setting. We are offering all the classic signature dishes with a few twists along the way. Paired alongside our extensive and unique cocktail list, again revolving around classics and innovative fun new ideas. This is our second site, based in Soho – with plans for a potential third site set to follow.
* Continuous training and development provided
* 45 Hour working week
* Very competitive salary of £9
* Reporting to the Managers
* Welcoming guests
* Introducing restaurant concept
* Taking orders / serving food and drinks
* Providing 5* Service
* Working well as part of a team and independently
* Hands on, active team member
* Quality Fine dining/Casual dining background
* Eager to learn and develop within an established team
* Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a quality establishment at the same level
* Have a passion for Japanese food and beverages
* Works well under pressure
* Passionate about excellent service standards and quality guest experiences
* Previous experience of working in a Japanese Restaurant would be ideal, but is not essential
We are looking for an interesting and friendly Waiter to join our team. Having previous experience of working in high volume, quality restaurants, and Michelin star/ rosette backgrounds would be preferred but is not essential.
However we do ask that you must have at least 1 years’ experience at a similar position to be able to apply.
We are offering a very competitive salary of £9 per hour for the right person.
If this sounds like you, then please apply today!!
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Sadie Barnicoat-Hood
Job ID: 18196