Waiter – Boutique Fine Dining
Are you looking for a part time role in a quality environment? 15 to 20 hours per week?
We are recruiting for a shop assistant / team player to come and join us in our Bakery / Shop in Notting Hill.
We freshly bake over 50 types of Bread each day, some for our restaurant, and the rest for our fantastic regular customers. We also make a great selection of savoury and sweet pastries, sandwiches, pastas and various other goodies.
We sell a selection of fine wines, niche spirits and a great cheese selection source from Neil’s Yard Dairy!
We are looking for a Shop Assistant / team player to join our team who will:
* Work well as part of a team as well as independently
* Make coffees as required
* Cleaning duties
* Is presentable and friendly
* Can multitask and keep busy in quiet times
* Willing to work hard and be productive at work
An ideal candidate;
* Will have hospitality experience
* Have worked in a busy high volume environment
* Have a flexible working week
* Ability to work evenings and weekends
* Have a great phone manner
* Will be available to start soon
We are offering a comparative salary of £8.5/9 per hour for the right candidate and we are offering training and development for the right person.
If this sounds like the right role for you, please do not hesitate to send through your Cv today!
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Sadie Barnicoat-Hood
Job ID: 17383