Waiter – All Day Brasserie
We are looking for smart and professional WAITERS who are looking for a new opportunity in a high volume brasserie in Central London.
This job role will allow you a great step up on your hospitality CV, perfect for an aspiring future within the industry.
You will be working within a large dynamic team who are passionate about their jobs and about excellent customer service. And you will be reporting to the Head Waiter/Supervisor on shift.
About you: (ideally)
* Enthusiastic in delivering excellent service
* Previous experience within a fast paced Restaurant environment
* Eager to progress within the industry at quality venue
* Display a polite and professional attitude
* Possess the ability to work under pressure
* Work well within a team and independently
* Be well spoken with excellent communication skills
We are very committed to internal progression and continuous training and development throughout your time with us. Therefore we would love to find a dedicated waiter who is passionate about their long term career and will enjoy working in a busy venue in central London.
We are offering a competitive wage of £10 Per Hour for this position for a 45 hour working week, if this sounds like the job for you, then please apply today!
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Sadie Barnicoat-Hood
Job ID: 12752