From £12.00 to £13.00 per hour
Do you have experience in compliance?
Are you detailed oriented and data driven?
Are you a strong team player?
If you answer yes to call of these, keep reading…
You must have strong previous experience in a vetting or compliance role as you will need to secure and complete all required reference and security checks for all candidates that are successful in their application. This is 360 degree process so determination is vital. You must have an eye for detail and strong MS office skills.
* Processing candidate pre-employment checks
* Processing and monitoring candidate security checks
* Vetting candidates for Right to Work
* Ensuring reference history is all covered and checked
* Updating progress on in house system
* Creating and maintaining candidate payroll and employment service records
* Coordinating new and existing employee checks and update system and applicant pre-employment checks
Ideal candidate will be immaculately presented, coupled with experience of having worked in a corporate office environment.
If this has interested you and you believe you have the right skills, I urge you to apply immediately!
Contact: Lucy Arthurs
Job ID: 1309