Venue Manager, East London, 40K + bonus
Venue Manager, East London, £40K + benefits and bonus
We are currently seeking an exceptional Venue Manager for an exciting bar venue set in one of London’s most imaginative destinations.
As Venue Manager, you will oversee an extremely busy site, lead a dynamic team of bar and games operations staff, oversee the integration of entertainment, street food traders and deliver on sales packages sold by the corporate sales team. The Venue Managers will be expected to lead the bar teams ensuring the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction and achieving all commercial targets. The venue managers will be expected to be numerically literate, be able to effectively manage a P&L, and provide weekly reports on financial and performance targets.
* Taking charge of all bar supplies in a timely and cost-effective manner
* Maintaining an accurate stock record and ensure that regular stock-taking is in effect
* Working with a team to ensure the bar is ran effectively
* Dealing with both corporate and public guests
* Adhering to licensing laws, health & safety regulations and encouraging the best practice in all areas of the operation
* Effectively manage the bars P&L
* Ensuring all sponsorship agreements and are being executed properly on-site
We expect a vast amount of interest in this role so please apply today!
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Contact: Joe Paulinski
Job ID: 25296