Venue Manager – c£45k – Bar & Events Venue – East London
We are looking for an experienced Venue Manager to join the team of this fast paced & fun venue where you will get the chance to manage a multi outlet operation!
Experience with high volume Bar, Restaurants and Events is essential for this multifaceted environment as you will be responsible for the smooth running of operations and the guest experience. Working closely with the Events & Sales teams to maximise all revenue streams!
Immediate start for the right person!
* Experience working in a fast paced Bar & Events environment
* Excellent Operational skills as well as a solid base of back office management
* The ability to lead the team and train where required
* Experience with Food service would be an advantage
* Practical know of current Health & Safety and Food Hygiene standards
* Working knowledge of current licensing law as well as crowd management
In for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Gareth Townsed
Job ID: 26290