Travel & Events Administrator – Up to £34k Plus Bonus!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience in Events and Travel, looking to join a Global Team.
Our client is an organisation represented globally, where you will be giving the opportunity of dealing with Travel and Events worldwide.
The Travel & Events Administrator will be responsible for the ongoing development of global travel and events, having the following responsibilities:
* Organise meetings and events in partnership with identified internal sponsors, including sourcing, negotiating and recommending hotel, venue and event services.
* Draft invitations and events correspondence.
* Coordinate guest’s attendance to meetings and events including any travel and financial arrangement.
* Handle enquiries and liaise with outside organisations.
* Organise travel arrangements including flights, accommodation, transfers, health and visa requirements.
* Prepare meetings and event forecasts according to the budget.
* Update and maintain accuracy of databases.
* Run all meetings and event related reports, ensuring circulation in an appropriate and timely manner.
* Provide on site support for meetings and events
You must have:
* Experience of booking international travel related services
* Experience of international meetings and event organisation
* Experience of negotiating with external suppliers
* Excellent administrative and organisational skills
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent written and spoken English
* Working as part of a team
* Ability to problem solve and identify an appropriate course of action
* Ability to analyse and manage data
* Knowledge of another language
* Knowledge of fares and ticketing
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Vera Manhoso
Job ID: 14326