Training Manager 5-Star Hotel – good package
A fantastic role for a Group Training Manager is now available in an outstanding 5-star hotel collection.
The collection consists of several properties located around the UK.
The company prides itself on the highest standards of service and commits to tailor service to their guests providing unique experiences.
As the Group Training Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring service standards are in place to consistently deliver exceptional standards.
You will be responsible for developing all team members to deliver an excellent hospitality experience in all areas.
The role offers fantastic development opportunities and long-term career progression within the company and the opportunity to work for one of the best brands in hospitality.
* Team Performance – deal promptly with department performance problems
* Ensure team members are motivated and valued
* Deliver training and coaching to ensure teams deliver exceptional service
* Work with the HR team to help achieving goals
* Communicate and train to team members on SOP’s and other standards
* Understand the market, competitors and business model
* Use of financial and other management principles to deliver business results
* Evaluates hotel training budgets in conjunction with the HR Director, ensuring that training spend achieves the maximum impact for the business and meets hotel objectives
* Assists with the design and planning of any new Learning & Development initiatives that will result in continuous improvement.
* Consistently promotes a culture of service quality.
* 5 years operational experience in a high-end hospitality, ideally 5-star hotels
* Previous experience in Training
* Attention to detail
* The ability to lead and influence others and demand consistently high-quality service
* Exceptional written and spoken English
* Another language would be beneficial
Although based at one London location, regular travel will be required to other properties in the group.
We are seeing and shortlisting candidates next week in our London Bridge Office. Please apply with your CV today!
Please conenct on Linkedin – Vera Isidro Manhoso
Contact: Vera Manhoso
Job ID: 18695