Ticketing Manager, New London Venue Opening, £30-35K
New London Venue opening!
* International business
* New project launching in London
* Venue will feature multiple unique, personal and tangible experiences
* Experiences will feature art and popular culture, history and science
* Responsible for all ticketing and retail systems
* Work with suppliers to manage the installation of ticketing and retail systems
* Analyse and record billing/invoicing,
* Train all staff according to their role/responsibilities.
* Key point of contact for the ticketing and retail systems providers throughout project delivery phase and post venue launch.
* Manage the installation of the ticketing systems for all ticket and merchandise sales (online, in venue, via third parties), in close conjunction with the ticketing suppliers.
* Work closely with the ticketing and retail providers to ensure any technical issues are swiftly resolved
* Ensure that all internal customers (Sales and Marketing, Operations, Finance and General Management) and external customers have everything they require.
* Assist the marketing department to deliver targets for ticket sales, by analysing and reporting on all sales, sales channels, visitor data and optimise system and channels according to findings and determined points of action.
* Ensure all departments and internal customers have all the reporting tools that they require to manage their areas of business appropriately and proactively.
* Work closely with third-party agents to ensure that management of allocation, reconciliation, invoicing and billing
Qualifications & Experience
* Minimum of 3 years ticketing/retail systems within a visitor attraction or leisure environment.
* Experience in installation of a new ticketing system is essential.
* Proven experience of live ticketing and retail systems including strong knowledge in super user status.
* Possess strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
* Strong negotiation skills, able to handle new business vendors/suppliers, manufacturers and distributors.
* Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and multi task as necessary to meet a multitude of variable deadlines throughout all secondary spend areas.
* Great organisation skills, self-starter, researcher and project management skills required.
* Ability to work with people across all levels and disciplines both internally and externally; with supplier/vendors.
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills to develop appropriate solutions – experience in service recovery situations in high pressure situations.
* Strong computer skills a must!
* Able to work under pressure and can never get enough of numbers and analysing and reporting.
We are now shortlisting for interviews which will take place in August with an ASAP start date.
Please get in touch with your CV asap!
Please also feel free to connect with Craig Prentice at Change to keep in touch on industry news and new opportunities.
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please visit the Change website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Contact: Joe Paulinski
Job ID: 25431