Temporary Sous Pastry Chefs – £12-£16 per hour
Temporary Sous Pastry Chefs – Central London – £12-£18 per hour with The Change Group! Stunning establishments looking for experienced Pastry Chef de Parties!
The Change Group is currently recruiting for temporary Pastry Chefs. Work is available in fine dining establishments. You could be working with some of the best establishments in the Central London area. If fine dining is not your thing then we have clients in boutique hotels and 4* hotels, gastro pubs and high volume quality catering and casual dining experiences.
Pastry Chefs are in high demand in the city and west end. Your specialized skills in sugar decoration, chocolate work and all other manner of pastry production are at a shortage in London. Our clients are typically looking for Sous level, with at least 2 year’s Pastry department experience in a quality environment of the Hospitality and Catering Industry. Chef de Parties can get in on the action with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn. Flexible working hours, a wide variety of working environments and a competitive rate of pay!
You should know your way around an industrial Pastry kitchen and have experience in all aspects of Pastry Production.
In all cases, attitude is the most important thing. A positive frame of mind goes a long way when supporting a busy team in their time of need! Adaptability is the hallmark of a good temporary chef and never fails to keep that chef busy! This may lead to further on-going work.
Successful candidates will be looking to start immediately.
What you can get out of working for us:
* Fantastic rates of pay £12-£18 per hour
* Weekly pay for EVERY hour you work
* Many amazing locations across the city and the west end
* Work as many or as little hours as you want!
* Work around your availability – your family, your full time job, your school
* Friendly office staff to support you through registration and bookings
What we need from you:
* 2-3 years minimum relevant experience depending on level
* Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
* Eligible to live and work in the UK – Passport or Visa
* Up to date food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* UK bank account, National Insurance number and a proof of address
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
Get your foot in the door with some of the greatest and well known establishments in London, improve your skills, and expand your network. Apply here – send in your CV to set up a registration interview and get to work!
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Business in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title (Temporary Sous Pastry Chefs – Central London – £12-£16 per hour) in the subject line of your email.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Cillian Waldron
Reference: Pastry Sous 05.11
Job ID: 48769