Temporary Receptionist – Park Royal
Job Type; Temporary
Location; Park Royal, London
Salary; £9 – £11 per hour
Are you an enthusiastic, pro-active and organised individual looking to do some temporary work over the Christmas period in the city? If so please get in touch with us at Change as we have some exciting opportunities coming up over the Winter!
Key Responsibilities as a Temporary Receptionist
* Meeting and greeting all visitors and clients as the first person they see when they enter the building.
* Ensuring that the reception area and meeting rooms are always tidy and presentable.
* To provide a responsive and efficient reception and telephone service to all customers on all aspects of the service provided.
* Respond and resolve any queries or problems clients or customers may have.
* To ensure the smooth operation of the switchboard service including taking accurate messages and passing the details to the recipient promptly, forwarding calls where required directly to client or voicemail
* To ensure that the receipt of deliveries, including keys, recorded deliveries etc. are properly signed for and the recipient of the deliveries are notified.
* To manage incoming and outgoing post, making sure the receipt of deliveries are properly signed for and distributed, and ensuring that post is properly franked and ready for collection where required.
* To carry out administrative and clerical duties as required including filing, photocopying, collating, preparation with mailings, word processing of letters, data entry and preparation of reports and other information.
If you’re looking to join a great company in London as a receptionist and you have the relevant experience, please apply ASAP!
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance.
Contact: Rachael Fallon
Job ID: 11495