Temporary Receptionist & Meetings Coordinator
Receptionist & Meetings Co-ordinator
Temp to Perm
Are you looking for a Reception role within a dynamic and sociable company?
Our client, a unique business centre based in central London has a great opportunity for a confident and pro-active individual to join their team as the Conference Co-ordinator on a temp to perm basis.
You will be part of a friendly and lively team, acting as first point of contact to clients and visitors for any meeting room enquiries, arranging the diary and showing clients around the facilities.
Responsibilities will include:
* Managing all bookings for the conference facilities
* Welcoming clients to the venue, explaining the facilities and checking arrangements as necessary
* Dealing with initial enquiries and assisting with centre meeting facility show rounds
* Coordinating lunches, refreshments and drinks as required
* Providing wide ranging administrative assistance, responding to emails, phone calls etc.
* Working closely with the team each day
* Formatting documents and correspondence
* Maintaining the sales database to track, record and follow through all enquiries·
* Marketing the conference facilities to external and internal clients
* Diary management
The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar role, work well in a team as well as being pro-active. If you’re looking to join a great company in London as an administration assistant and you have the relevant experience and abilities, please apply ASAP!
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance.
Contact: Rachael Fallon
Job ID: 17193