Temporary Receptionist – London Bridge
Receptionist – 2 Month Temporary Contract
Boutique Serviced Office
Are you looking for an new role as a temporary receptionist? A great office based in central London is looking for an organised, professional and confident person to join their reception team.
As the Temporary Receptionist your duties would include:
* Meeting and greeting all employees, welcoming them as the first face they see
* Ensuring the reception and meeting room areas are tidy and presentable
* Checking and scanning documents
* Assisting visitors with any questions or problems
* Answering the phones, taking messages and passing the details to the recipient promptly, forwarding calls where required directly to client or voicemail
* Handel incoming and outgoing post and deliveries, using the franking machine or post office
* Opening and closing the office
* Very well presented and polite
* Excellent customer service skills
* A welcoming, professional, obliging manner
* Computer literate with a good knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
* Excellent communication skills and a great telephone phone manner
* Great time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
* Admin and secretarial abilities
If you’re looking to join a great company in London as a temporary receptionist and you have the relevant skills, please apply ASAP!
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance.
Contact: Rachael Fallon
Job ID: 19701