Temporary Receptionist – Boutique Office Group
Temporary Receptionist – Fun Serviced Offices in Central London
Are you looking to start a new, fun and dynamic role as a receptionist?
Our client is a a friendly and creative Serviced Office Group, with sites across London.
They are looking for an organised, confident and outgoing receptionist to join their team on a temporary basis. the role will include reception, admin and secretarial duties.
The successful candidate will be joining an enthusiastic and lively team on a temporary basis. Acting as the first friendly and welcoming face all visitors see on reception, dealing with a range of front of house duties, and completing administration tasks. The company is based in lovely offices located conveniently in central London.
* Meeting and greeting all candidates and clients, welcoming them as the first face they see
* Ensuring the reception and meeting room areas are tidy and presentable at all times
* Checking and scanning documents such as Passports, Visas and certificates
* Assisting candidates and clients with any questions or problems
* Answering the phones, taking messages and passing the details to the recipient promptly, forwarding calls where required directly to client or voicemail
* Handel incoming and outgoing post and deliveries, using the franking machine or post office
* To carry out admin and secretarial duties as required including filing, photocopying, collating, preparation with mailings, word processing of letters and data entry
* Very well presented and polite
* Excellent customer service skills
* A welcoming, professional, obliging manner
* Computer literate with a good knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
* Excellent communication skills and a great telephone phone manner
* Great time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
* Admin and secretarial abilities
If you’re looking to join a great company in London as a temporary receptionist and you have the relevant skills, please apply ASAP!
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance.
Contact: Rachael Fallon
Job ID: 17633