Temporary Pastry Chef
Job Reference MJA/TRPCDPS071
Temporary Pastry Chef – work flexible hours this festive season, paying up to £15/hr with the Change Group! Working in amazing establishments all over London!
The Change Group is currently recruiting for a temporary Pastry Chef to supply our extensive list of events companies, hotel banqueting kitchens and production kitchens.
Qualified Pastry Chefs are in high demand in across the greater London area. Our clients are typically looking for CDP level, with at least 3 years of Hospitality and Catering industry experience at this level. Pastry Demi Chef de Parties can also get in on the action if you have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn and grow. If you want flexible working hours, a wide variety of working environments and a competitive rate of pay apply now!
Temporary Pastry Chef, events, banqueting and production:
* Up to £15/hr CDP rate
* Weekly pay for EVERY hour you work
* Many amazing locations across central London and the west end
* Work as many or as little hours as you want!
* Friendly office staff to support you 24/7
What we need from you:
* 3-6 years minimum relevant experience depending on level
* Strong communication skills
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 49323