Temporary Kitchen Porter work in South London! Paying up to £10
Temporary Kitchen Porter work in South London! Paying up to £10/hr
Ongoing weekly work available! Apply today!
If you are a temporary kitchen porter living in the South London area and you have a clean DBS check certificate then we want to hear from you! We have work in the Hospitality and Catering Industry for Monday to Friday, day and evening temporary Kitchen Porter work in many South London sites.
You will be working in a schools or stadiums, helping to clear the dishes after breakfast and lunch, cleaning the kitchen at the end of the day and helping any way the chefs will need. Choose to work anywhere from 8 to 40 hours a week.
You must be reliable, on time and hard working. You should have good communication skills and a positive attitude at all times.
Benefits of working for us:
* Flexible working hours
* Paying up to £10/hr
* Weekly pay
* Nice working environments
* Friendly consultants available 24/7
What we need from you:
* 1 year experience working as a Kitchen Porter or Temporary Kitchen Porter
* Clean DBS Certificate from within the last 3 years
* Eligible to live and work in the UK and ID- UK/EU passport or valid visa
* Proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own work clothes: black working trousers (ie chef trousers), black T-shirt and safety shoes
* Working English: must understand spoken instructions
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Contact: Mariany Toniolo
Job ID: 26679