Temporary Kitchen Porter – Evenings and Weekends
Looking for reliable Kitchen Porters
We work with some fantastic clients across London, making this the perfect opportunity for you to experience the extraordinary whilst getting paid.
We offer casual Kitchen Porter shifts that can lead to a permanent position, or the first step in your catering career.
You will be:
Reliable and eager to work in the best kitchens across London
An experienced kitchen porter who is passionate about being the ultimate engine behind the kitchen operation
Kitchen Porter Benefits
* Fantastic rates of pay
* You will be paid weekly
* PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay
* You can work as little as 5 hours to 80 hours a week, it’s your choice!
* Jobs will be in or around Central London
* You will be working in some of London’s best establishments; Michelin, Rosette, 5* Hotels, Top Event Companies
* On-going Temp work
* Flexible shifts
* Friendly Consultants available 24-7
Our minimum requirements
* You must have a minimum of 1-2 years of Kitchen experience
* Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
* Porter Uniform and Safety shoes
* At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
* An Excellent grasp of English language
* UK Bank Account and National Insurance Number
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Business in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title “Looking for reliable Kitchen Porters” in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Keri Annandale
Job ID: 16343