Temporary Kitchen Porter
Job reference MJA/KP005
Temporary Kitchen Porter work in London! Temp roles paying up to £10/hr for part time and full time work.
If you are a temporary Kitchen Porter living in the London area then we want to hear from you! Our clients in pubs, restaurants and events have ongoing temporary, weekend and day and evening Temporary Kitchen Porter work at many local sites.
Our dedicated team of consultants are here to match you up with the best shifts, help with directions and ensure you are paid for every hour you work. You should have at least 1 year of recent experience work as a Kitchen Porter and strong communication skills to liaise with the Head Chef. You should have a strong work ethic, positive attitude and never leave before the job is done!
Temporary Kitchen Porter work in London:
* Flexible working hours
* Paying up to £10/hr
* Weekly pay
* Nice working environments
* Friendly consultants available 24/7
* Work in many sectors of the hospitality and catering industry
What we need from you:
* 2 years industry experience working as a Kitchen Porter or Temporary Kitchen Porter
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Strong communication skills
* Proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* National Insurance Number and bank details
* Reference contact details covering your most recent employments
* Your own work clothes: black working trousers (ie chef trousers), black T-shirt and safety shoes
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 32402