Temporary Kitchen Porter
Job reference MJA/DBSTKP017
Temporary Kitchen Porter work in South London! Temp roles paying up to £10/hr, ongoing weekly work available! Apply today!
If you are a temporary kitchen porter living in the South London area then we want to hear from you! We have work in the Hospitality and Catering Industry for Monday to Friday, day, weekend and evening temporary Kitchen Porter work in many South London sites.
You will be working in pubs and restaurants, cleaning dishes, pots and pans and helping any way the chefs will need. Choose to work anywhere from 8 to 40 hours a week.
You must be reliable, on time and hard working. You should have good communication skills and a positive attitude at all times.
Benefits of working for us:
* Flexible working hours
* Paying up to £10/hr
* Weekly pay
* Nice working environments
* Friendly consultants available 24/7
What we need from you:
* 2 years experience working as a Kitchen Porter or Temporary Kitchen Porter
* Eligible to live and work in the UK and ID- UK/EU passport or valid visa
* Proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own work clothes: black working trousers (ie chef trousers), black T-shirt and safety shoes
* Strong communication skills
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 17203