Temporary HR Administrator
This is an excellent position for someone with HR experience, and ideally an interest in the hospitality industry.
You will be reporting to the HR Manager, helping coordinate all aspects of Human Resources to the brand such as HR, Learning & Development activities, Recruitment, ER and project support.
The Opportunity is based in the company’s impressive London offices, in a friendly and energetic team!
* Provide administration support for the HR team
* Act as the first point of contact for all HR enquiries
* Support employee recruitment, induction, enrolment and attendance
* Co-ordination and tracking of employee training courses
* Posting of new job adverts and assisting with the recruitment process
* All New Starter paperwork and documentation to be sent to External and Internal candidates
* Previous HR Admin Experience
* Able to handle sensitive and confidential employee information with confidence
* Highly organised and able to multi task effectively
* Highly approachable and passionate
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Great attention to detail
* Capable of working individually and as part of a team.
* Good interpersonal and relationship building skills at all levels
* Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance.
Contact: Rachael Fallon
Job ID: 19553