Temporary Head Chef with Indian Cuisine experience
Job ref: MJA/THCTIC07
Temporary Head Chef with Indian cuisine experience – exclusive function work paying up to £18/hr!
A premier events company in South London is looking for a Temporary Head Chef with Indian cuisine experience to head up a Thali-style menu. You will be involved in the client menu tasting, preparation and execution of the menu.
You should be organised and be able to delegate tasks successfully. Ideally, you should have Hospitality and Catering industry experience in fine dining Indian restaurants or 5* hotels and Head Chef or Sous Chef level.
This position will encompass a day’s work preparing and presenting the food to the client in a menu tasting (located in the South London production kitchen) and one day of prep scheduled for mid-September. Following the prep day you will be whisked off to Scotland (return travel and accommodation paid for!) for the final preparation and execution of the function.
Temporary Head Chef with Indian cuisine experience:
* Payment of £18/hr + holiday pay, NI contribution and pension contribution
* Thali-style menu
* Return travel and accommodation paid for in Scotland
* Tasting and prep in South London production kitchen
* Final prep and function in Scotland
What we need from you:
* Fine dining Indian cuisine experience at Head Chef level
* 5* banqueting experience
* Passport and/or Visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Food hygiene certificate level 3 in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of reference contacts provided
If you are a Temporary Head Chef with Indian cuisine experience then don’t delay your application! The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 20980