We are looking for Chef De Parties to work in central London in some of the top restaurants, hotels, members clubs and events companies.
If you are a Chef who is wanting to pick up some extra shifts around your full time job, or if you are in between roles and want the flexibility of temp work then get in touch!
We have evening shifts, breakfast shits, night shifts and even week long ongoing bookings – the choice is yours!
*Chef De Partie Benefits
* Fantastic rates of pay, £10-14 per hour
* You will be paid weekly.
* PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay.
* You can work as little as 5 hours to 80 hours a week, it’s your Choice!
* Jobs will be in or around the city of London
* You will be working in some of London’s best establishments. Eg. Michelin, Rosette, 5* Hotels
* Join a great team of temporary chefs
* On-going Temp work
* Flexible shifts
* Friendly Consultants available 24-7
*Our minimum requirements
* You must have a minimum of 3-4 years relevant hospitality and catering industry experience
* Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
* Up to date Level 2 or above Health and Hygiene Certificate.
* Chef Whites and Safety shoes
* At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
* Conversational, if not fluent English
* UK Bank Account and National Insurance Number
If you are interested please quote ‘Temporary Chef’ when you contact
Contact: Emma Shewell-Cooper
Job ID: 25768