Temporary Chef de Parties
Job reference MJA/PTPCDP067
Temporary Chef de Parties make some extra cash this summer with the Change Group! Earn up to £13/hr, weekly pay for every hour you work!
Confident Temporary Chef de Parties and needed for on-going relief work! Are you enthusiastic about refreshing time-honoured classic English dishes? Do you enjoy problem solving and adapting your knowledge in a new environment? We are always hiring adaptable Temporary Chef de Parties for work in West London.
You should have a passion for great British Food, with an eye for updating old favourites with a worldly twist. You should be driven and energetic and be ready for a fresh challenge every day! From hearty pub grub and steak and ale clubs to funky bistros, brasseries and gastro pubs with unique menus and dining experiences.
You should be available days, evenings and weekends, on a full time relief basis and possess excellent communication skills. Pastry experience not essential but highly valued!
West London Temporary Chef de Parties:
* Payment of up to £13/hr for CDP work
* Weekly payments
* Get paid for EVERY hour you work
* Fantastic locations in West London
* Various opportunities across the pub scene
* Work in other sectors if you choose to branch out – fine dining, banqueting or events
What we need from you:
* 2 years of experience at CDP level
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Your own whites including hat and safety shoes and your own knives
* Strong communication skills
* 2 years of references
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. For a full listing of our vacancies, please visit our website at www.thechangegorup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 23633