Temporary Chef de Parties
Job ref: MJA/TCDP016
Temporary Chef de Parties in London – March is coming! The quiet months are nearly over and we still need plenty of chefs! Get in touch now to get ahead of the game and up to £13/hr!
Temporary Chef de Parties in London, can you honestly say you want to stay another Valentine’s, another wedding season, another Christmas period in your current job? By the time you know it, you’ll be rolling those turkeys again, chef!
Set yourself up for the life of a Temp; on-going vacancies starting in March! The Change Group is in the process building up a team of steady, experienced Chef de Parties to represent us in the field. We pride ourselves on having a strong relationship with both our candidates and our clients.
Your experience should include a minimum of 3 years at CDP level, with a further 2-3 years supporting experience before that as a Commis or Demi covering as many Hospitality and Catering industry styles as possible. You should be able to adapt their style to any cuisine type and is always looking for the next hot challenge! Temporary Chef de Parties already working in London are also invited to apply.
You should be comfortable in all sections of the kitchen – larder, hot starters, meat, fish, sauce, garnish, banqueting. Pastry experience not essential but highly valuable! Your communication skills should be top notch and you should always have a positive attitude.
The Benefits of working for Change:
* Completely flexible hours – work as few or as many as you can!
* Competitive hourly rates
* Get paid for every hour you work!
* Payments made weekly
* Fantastic sites, amazing kitchens, great reputations!
* Friendly office staff available 24/7
What we will need from you:
* Your own whites; clean and presentable including safety shoes and hat – remember you are representing us as well as you!
* Your own set of knives
* You need to be eligible to live and work in the UK with a valid passport or visa.
* Valid Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* Fluent in at least spoken, if not written English
* 2 year’s worth of written references or reference contact details
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 14647