Temporary Chef de Partie, Central London, Up to £13/hr
Part-time Chef de Partie, Central London, Up to £13/hr
Are you tired of working ridiculous hours and not being paid for it? Are you a relief chef looking for additional work? Do you like flexibility and the opportunity to work when you want?
An amazing casual opportunity has become available in a fine dining establishment in central London. The ideal candidate would have previous Chef de Partie experience and must have a positive working attitude. As a Casual Chef de Partie in this establishment you will be expected to complete all MEP required, work the section on service and assist in ordering at the end of the day. Please get in touch ASAP if you want to receive excellent pay whilst working in a fun, thriving kitchen.
Up to £13/hr
* Completely flexible hours – work as few or as many as you can!
* Competitive hourly rates
* Get paid for every hour you work!
* Payments made weekly
* Fantastic sites, amazing kitchens, great reputations!
* Friendly office staff available 24/7
* Work assigned all over London
What we need form you:
* Passport and visa where applicable
* Food hygiene certificate in Line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* National Insurance number and bank details
* Proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
Due to the expected high volume of applicants we recommend that you get in contact and provide us with your CV so we can arrange interviews as soon as possible. We regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Abi Matheson Barr
Job ID: 27325