Temporary Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/CDPDBSKACIPS
Temporary Chef de Partie | Term time Monday to Friday! | Kensington and Chelsea independent prep school
A very sought-after independent prep school in the heart of Kensington and Chelsea is in need of on-going temporary Chef de Partie support to assist their established brigade over term times. You should be passionate about preparing healthy, nutritious meals to a high volume and have full up-to-date training on allergen awareness and dietary requirements, as well as a strong understanding of proper food hygiene procedures.
This position is typically Monday to Friday, 7am-3pm with the school being closed at weekends, however the successful temporary Chef de Partie can top up their hours with evening and weekend shifts in many of our other clients. A background in high-end hospitality and catering is essential, quality volume or banqueting. A strong knowledge of modern multicultural cuisine is needed, as well as experience in a variety of cuisine styles.
It is essential that you hold a recent and clean DBS certificate to be considered for this position.
Temporary Chef de Partie – Kensington and Chelsea independent prep school:
* Monday to Friday, day shifts!
* Possibility to work in many of our other clients for evening and weekend work
* On-going temporary position
* Multicultural cuisine
What we need from you:
* A minimum of 2 years of experience at Chef de Partie level
* Recent and clean DBS certificate
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address
* Valid food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance Number
* 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 49656