Temporary Chef de Partie
Job reference: MJA/EVENTSCDP090
Monday – Friday Temporary Chef de Partie South London roles, paying up to £14/hr!
Many South London Events Caterers require temporary Chef de Partie support for their core brigades for the coming season. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced temporary Chef de Partie to take a step away from the usual Hospitality and Catering industry hours to focus on fresh ingredients and quality volume.
You should have a mix of suitable experience both in fine dining restaurants and in a banqueting outfit in any sector of the Hospitality and Catering Industry. A hotel, members club, contract catering or event caterer would be ideal – however, any establishment with a good quality reputation will be considered. You should be able to produce restaurant quality food to a high volume.
Temporary Chef de Partie, South London:
* Flexible working hours
* Advance bookings where possible
* Up to £14/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
* Wages paid weekly
* Friendly office staff to support you
* Work anywhere! Events, restaurants, pubs and hotels!
What we need from you:
* 2-4 years minimum experience at CDP level
* Strong communication skills
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Up to date food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry Standards
* National Insurance Number
* Proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 years of references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full list of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 49483