Temporary Chef de Partie
Job Ref: MJA/TDTCDPWL
Temporary Chef de Partie | Hourly pay of up to £14/hr | West London | All hours paid!
A high-end brasserie restaurant is in need of a temporary Chef de Partie to support their brigade through the festive season. The restaurant serves modern European cuisine with British influences with an extensive menu covering breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
As a Temporary Chef de Partie, you should have hospitality and catering industry experience working in a similar high-end brasserie style restaurant and be fully capable of managing a section for prep and service. You should be also be comfortable working in an open kitchen and therefore keep your cool under pressure and help junior members of staff through busy times.
High-end West London brasserie restaurant Temporary Chef de Partie:
* Hourly pay of up to £14/hr
* Working up to 55 hours a week
* Open kitchen concept
* Modern European cuisine with British influences
* Position starts immediately
What we need from you:
* Previous experience at CDP level in a similar establishment
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address
* National Insurance Number
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with hospitality and catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 49327