Temporary Chef de Partie
Are you a chef looking for extra work during the spring and summer months? Up to £11 ph
As an agency we work with over 30 event catering companies. All of which we will be looking for passionate and very strong Chef De Parties to work alongside them during the busy months. If you’re an experienced Chef de Partie and you’re looking for extra shifts then please apply. There’s scope for any experienced Chef De Partie to work for some of the most highly regarded and leading catering companies in the company. As an events Chef De Partie you will need to be very ambitious and be able to work to meticulous standards within a high pressured environment. You will need to have a minimum of two years’ experience at Chef De Partie level.
Chef De Partie Benefits
* Up to £11 per hour
* Weekly pay
* Flexible working hours
* Using only seasonal, fresh and quality produce
* Excellent locations
* Well equipped kitchen
* Friendly consultants here to help
* You must have a minimum of 2-3 years at Chef De Partie level
* Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
* Up to date Level 2 or above Health and Hygiene Certificate.
* Chef Whites and Safety shoes
* Conversational, if not fluent English
* UK Bank Account and National Insurance Number
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency for this role. Please quote the reference given or job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Jessica Redfearn
Job ID: 39432