Temporary Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/TCDP016
Temporary Chef de Partie work in London – September is coming! Get in touch now to get ahead of the game!
Set yourself up for the life of a Temporary Chef de Partie; on-going vacancies starting very soon! The Change Group is in the process building up a team of steady, experienced CDPs to represent us in the field. You should be comfortable in all sections of the kitchen – larder, hot starters, meat, fish, sauce, garnish, banqueting. Pastry experience not essential but highly valuable! Your communication skills should be top notch and you should always have a positive attitude.
Temporary Chef de Partie positions with The Change Group:
* Completely flexible hours – work as few or as many as you can!
* Competitive hourly rates
* Get paid for every hour you work!
* Payments made weekly
* Fantastic sites, amazing kitchens, great reputations!
* Friendly office staff available 24/7
* Work assigned all over London
What we will need from you:
* Your own whites; clean and presentable including safety shoes and hat
* Your own set of knives
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Valid Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* Strong communication skills
* 2 years of reference supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 25146