Temporary Breakfast Chef
Job ref: MJA/TBCLON
Temporary Breakfast Chef positions starting this week! Straight shifts paying up to £13/hr!
With the festive season under way our London 5* hotel clients are in need of temporary breakfast chef support with immediate starts in effect.
These shifts typically start at 5am or 6am, with 7, 8- and 10-hour rotations on offer.
The majority of these bookings are a-la-carte service, working in a team of 2-4 other breakfast chefs. There is be a strong emphasis on fresh produce, classic continental dishes as well as hot and cold buffets to maintain.
Reliability is one of the most important qualities in a temporary breakfast chef. Punctuality and communication are key to maintaining a strong working relationship. Quality control and attention to detail are also key qualities in maintaining high standards of the most important meal of the day!
The benefits of working for Change
* Flexible working hours
* Advance bookings where possible
* Up to £13/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
* Wages paid weekly
* Friendly office staff to support you
* Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, fine dining restaurants and gastro pubs
* Working in a variety of London locations
What we need from you:
* 2-4 years minimum experience as a Breakfast chef or Temporary Breakfast Chef
* Strong communication skills
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Up to date food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 49480