Temporary Breakfast Chef
London Hotel Temporary Breakfast Chef Positions starting this week! Straight shifts, 5 shifts a week 8-10 hours a day paying up to £12/hr!
With the autumn season well under way our hotels and members clubs clients are in need of temporary breakfast chef support for their full time members of staff.
These shifts typically start at 6am, with 7, 8 and 10 hour rotations on offer.
The majority of these bookings are a-la-carte service, working in a team of 4-5 other breakfast chefs. There is be a strong emphasis on fresh produce, classic continental dishes as well as hot and cold buffets to maintain.
Reliability is one of the most important qualities in a temporary breakfast chef. Punctuality and communication are key to maintaining a strong working relationship. Quality control and attention to detail are also key qualities in maintaining high standards of the most important meal of the day!
The benefits of working for Change
* Flexible working hours
* Advance bookings where possible
* Up to £12/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
* Wages paid weekly
* Great list of London locations
* Friendly office staff to support you
* Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, fine dining restaurants and gastro pubs
What we need from you:
* 2-4 years minimum experience as a Breakfast chef or Temporary Breakfast Chef
* Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
* Eligible to live and work in the UK – Passport or Visa
* Up to date food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry Standards
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
If you are interested in this position, or would like to know about any others we have currently available then please apply here with your CV. We will need to schedule a registration interview
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 30371