Temporary Breakfast Chef
Job reference: MJA/JNABR10
Temporary Breakfast Chef Positions starting this week! Central London, straight shifts, 5 shifts a week 8-10 hours a day paying up to £12/hr!
With Spring on it’s way and business picking up for London’s hotels, members clubs and contract caterers, The Change Group is in need of temporary breakfast chef support in the coming months. Long-term bookings of 3-6 months are available as well as odd-day or weekend breakfast shifts.
These shifts typically start at 5am or 6am, with 8 and 10 hour days on offer.
The majority of these bookings are a-la-carte service, working in a team of other breakfast chefs. There is be a strong emphasis on fresh produce, classic continental dishes as well as hot and cold buffets to maintain.
Reliability is one of the most important qualities in a temporary breakfast chef. Punctuality and communication are key to maintaining a strong working relationship. Quality control and attention to detail are also key qualities in maintaining high standards of the most important meal of the day!
The benefits of working for Change
* Flexible working hours
* Advance bookings where possible
* Up to £12/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
* Wages paid weekly
* Friendly office staff to support you
* Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, fine dining restaurants and gastro pubs
What we need from you:
* 2-4 years minimum experience as a Breakfast chef or Temporary Breakfast Chef
* Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
* Eligible to live and work in the UK – Passport or Visa
* Up to date food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry Standards
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting in this instance as and employment agency for this role. Please quote the reference given or job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 16126