Temp Lead Chefs
Job reference MJA/RSCDP003
Sports fan Temp Lead Chefs in South London! Work in a major sporting stadium this year – get involved with a great place to work! Have fun and get the hours in – paying up to £15/hr!
The Change Group is recruiting for Temp Lead Chefs for a major sporting stadium in South London. We supply many chefs almost weekly to this establishment and we are looking to introduce many more to this client! Start work next week in brand new, state-of-the art kitchens with fast-paced level of service.
Most of this work will be available at the weekend, so this is ideal for Temp Lead Chefs with Monday-Friday jobs who are looking for some extra hours this season. You should be able to keep your cool under pressure as some of these positions are customer facing. You should also be ready to move between different kitchens within the establishment. For this reason, you should be particularly adaptable, have excellent communication skills, keep your uniform and work space clean and be able to troubleshoot and lead any team you are assigned to work with.
You should excel in time management, short-order cooking and be positive and personable as you may be in full view of the customers. You shouldn’t be easily distracted by your surroundings and be eager to help in any way you can.
The benefits of working for Change
* Flexible working hours
* Up to £15/hr pay for EVERY hour you work – 6 hour minimum paid
* Wages paid weekly
* Friendly office staff to support you
* Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, fine dining restaurants, gastro pubs and luxury hotels
What we need from you:
* 2 years minimum experience in leading a small-medium sized team
* Strong communication skills
* Passport or ID and visa
* Up to date food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants anticipated, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 26446