Temp Chef de Parties
Job reference MJA/SLSTCDP027
Temp Chef de Parties in South London! Work in a major sporting stadium this year – get involved with a great place to work! Have fun and get the hours in – paying up to £12/hr!
The Change Group is recruiting for Temp Chef de Parties for a major sporting stadium in South London, we supply many chefs to this stadium on a weekly basis. Start work next week in brand new, state-of-the art kitchens with fast-paced level of service.
Most of this work is at weekends, so this is ideal for Temp Chef de Parties in need of extra hours. The ability to function under pressure is important as these positions can be customer facing. You may be asked to move between kitchens within the stadium, so you should be particularly adaptable, have excellent communication skills, keep your uniform and work space clean and be able to fit in with any team you are assigned to work with.
You should excel in time management, short-order cooking and be positive and personable as you may be in view of customers. You should be able to stay focused and be eager to help in any way you can. A minimum of 5 years of experience is required in the Hospitality and Catering industry, with 2 years of this at CDP level.
The benefits of working for Change
* Flexible working hours
* Up to £12/hr pay for EVERY hour you work – 6 hour minimum paid
* Wages paid weekly
* Friendly office staff to support you
* Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, fine dining restaurants, gastro pubs and luxury hotels
What we need from you:
* 2-4 years minimum experience as a Chef de Partie
* Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
* Eligible to live and work in the UK – Passport or Visa
* Up to date food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants anticipated, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 25832