Job ref: MJA/FDCCDP063
Fine Dining Temp CDP – boost your CV with fantastic 5* City of London experience! Paying up to £15/hr for every hour you work!
A unique opportunity for a fine dining Temp CDP is starting this month for a short term casual vacancy. Do you have a variety of skills gained through working in refined environments in the Hospitality and Catering industry? Do you have experience in high end restaurants, hotels or members clubs? Apply here TODAY with your CV to set up an interview.
If you are reliable, a good communicator and punctual then you are half way to being a well sought-after fine dining Temp CDP! You should be available to work full time work and immediate starts will be much appreciated!
The benefits of working for Change:
* Flexible working hours
* Advance bookings where possible
* Up to £15/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
* Wages paid weekly
* Friendly office staff to support you
* Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, gastro pubs and exclusive private members clubs
What we need from you:
* 3 years minimum experience in fine dining Hospitality and Catering
* Strong communication skills
* Passport or ID and visa
* Up to date food hygiene certificate in Line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* NIN and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 49321