Team Senior Buyer – Hospitality Company
Team Senior Buyer – Unique Hospitality Company, £32K – Amazing Opportunity!
Our Client, a bespoke hospitality specialist, producing and distributing high-quality produce to a nationwide base of clients.
They have a fantastic reputation in the market for passionate, unique and quality service, working with a range of clients from small town farm shops to top restaurants.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Team Senior Buyer to join the purchasing team. This is an exciting opportunity to be responsible for ordering, forecasting and all requirements for the efficient performance of the buying team. You will be implementing new projects to improve the efficiency and develop the operation of the purchasing department.
* Managing the team of Buyers, overseeing stock take and ordering, on a daily basis
* Assist the Purchasing Manager in tasks as required
* Overseeing all payments, invoices and rebates for the purchasing team
* Assist with any administration, invoice and credit note queries
* Implementing procedures to minimise waste and stock shortages
* Managing Packaging Waste Submission Process annually
* Reviewing supplier service levels
* manage the Product Set Up Process
* Implementing new ideas and updating working practices
* Responsible for Product review and recommendations
* Interact with the sales team on product information and assist where possible on any queries they have
* Double check stock levels of all core line products as defined to ensure no shortages on these lines
* Support in data updates on the system
* Assist with new projects designed to improve the efficiency of the purchasing department.
Please apply with your CV today! The Change Group are acting as an employment agency in this instance.
Contact: Rachael Fallon
Job ID: 14497