Team Secretary, Administrator – Central London
We are currently looking for an organised and enthusiastic Team Secretary to join a fun and creative company based in London Bridge. If you are an out-going person with an organised approach and excellent time management skills then this new and exciting opportunity could be for you!
* To carry out administrative tasks using your own initiative
* Providing administrative support for other members of staff within your team
* Dealing with all administration and data entry for new starters
* Scan and attach documents such as passports etc. to the system
* Answer the telephone, transfer calls appropriately and deal with incoming queries and requests, internally and externally
* Cover reception, welcoming in any clients and candidates
* An organised approach and excellent time management skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* The ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
* Computer literate, with experience in all Microsoft office applications.
* Excellent Written and spoken English.
* Attention to detail.
If you’re looking to join a great company in London as an administration assistant and you have the relevant experience and abilities, please apply ASAP!
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance.
Contact: Rachael Fallon
Job ID: 19107