This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join us here at Head Office in London working for The Change Group.
As a Talent Manager you will be working in a team dedicated to finding the best hospitality staff on the market, both in the UK and abroad.
You will be recruiting both front and back of house staff for some of the UK’s finest restaurants, hotels, pubs and events companies and will be liaising with the Account Managers to ensure we offer a truly 5* service to both our candidates and clients.
We are looking for people that have a real passion for the hospitality industry, that are enthusiastic, hardworking and career minded that want to be successful and earn a lot of money doing something they really enjoy! We have a great team here at Change and if this sounds like you please get in touch ASAP.
If you have worked in hospitality, either as a chef or in front of house, have a real passion for the industry as well as a fantastic temperament, work ethic and attitude then we’d love to hear from you!
£26,000 plus uncapped bonus and commission
Change Group Benefits
- 25 days holiday
- 7 Change Bank holidays (a day’s leave in every month that doesn’t have an official Bank holiday)
- Annual company trips (previous trips included skiing in France, long weekends in Seville and Paris and wine tasting in Bordeaux)
- Friday drinks
- Flexi hours
- Quarterly company social events
- Monthly company breakfast
- Ride to work scheme
- Season ticket loan (for those outside the M25)
- Opportunity to receive more benefits based on performance, these include: corporate gym membership, private medical aid, quarterly Michelin Star meals, personal training sessions.
Basically, we love to eat, drink and socialise together a lot!
Contact: Tom Hutchinson
Reference: Change TM
Job ID: 13921