Talent Acquisition Officer 5-star Hotel London
Do you have a great understanding of 5-star Hotels and and Hospitality? Are looking to take a step into recruitment?
We are now looking for talented and unique people with a great understanding of Hospitality and high-standards, to join the HR Department of a 5-star Hotel.
As an employee, you are expected to provide guests with a bespoke and memorable experience measured to the highest standards of quality and service delivery.
* The ideal candidate will have a passion for pro-active recruitment and preferably have at least a year’s experience working in a fast paced, volume recruitment environment.
* You will demonstrate a good understanding of the talent needs of hiring managers and job requirements to assess candidate quality and skills to identify the best candidate for a position
* As part of your role you must have the flexibility to travel to different Career fairs in order to represent our brand, where your passion for luxury hotels & hospitality will shine through
* You will be responsible for the end to end recruitment process for two hotels in London, liaising with candidates and managers alike and you must feel passionate about organising & running recruitment assessment days or various events
* This is an extremely busy role, so the ideal candidate will be highly organised, able to plan their time & manage changes of priorities and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* As a Talent Acquisition Officer, you will naturally be a people person and match the right candidate to the right opportunity, in order to provide them with a life-changing chance & career
* Excellent spoken and written English is required
* Hospitality or hotels experience is desired, as a good understanding of the roles you are recruiting for is beneficial
* Excellent attention to detail and time-management skills are a must
* A hands-on attitude and pro-active approach is required to be successful in this role
We will be shortlisting and meeting candidates in our office in London Bridge, w/c 19/03.
Please also connect on Linkedin – Vera Isidro Manhoso
Contact: Vera Manhoso
Job ID: 17128