Job ref: MJA/SCFD026
Fine dining Japanese restaurant in Kensington and Chelsea now hiring a Sushi Chef – paying £25,000-£30,000pa!
A beautiful fine dining Japanese restaurant in the borough of Kensington and Chelsea is now looking for an experienced Sushi Chef to join their team. Join a fantastic brigade headed up by a Michelin star standard Head Chef.
You should have a great passion for delivering amazing food and impeccable knife skills. The successful Sushi Chef will have a minimum of 5 years of experience working in fine dining Japanese establishments and have exceptional knife skills as a portion of this position is customer facing.
Fine dining Sushi Chef in Kensington and Chelsea:
* Restaurant is closed every Monday
* Salary package of £25,000-£30,000pa
* Refined Japanese cuisine, impeccable standards
* Excellent Central London location
* Lead by a Michelin star experienced Head Chef
What we need from you:
* A minimum of 5 years of experience in fine dining Japanese cuisine
* 2 years minimum experience as a Sushi Chef
* Very strong knife skills and presentable appearance
* Passport and/or Visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Valid food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* 2 years of references (contact details or written references)
* Strong communication skills
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful applicants will be contacted to arrange a registration interview.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 17521