Job ref: MJA/MJASUSHI
Sushi Chef | 40 hours a week | £35K + service charge
A super swanky 5* West London hotel is looking for an experience Sushi Chef to join their brigade as soon as possible. Extensive hospitality and catering industry experience as a Sushi Chef is essential to be considered for this position. Full knowledge of preparing and directing junior members of staff to prepare all aspects of maki, nigiri and sashimi will be expected.
The cuisine style is very refined with a strong focus on modern techniques.
5* hotel Sushi Chef working conditions:
* 40 hours a week
* 8am-3:30pm or 3:30pm-11pm or 9am-11pm with a break
* Salary of £35K + service charge paid on top
* 100 cover max
* Brigade of 16 Chefs
* Working under a talented and friendly Head Chef
* Great West London location
What we need from you:
* Extensive hospitality and catering industry experience as a Sushi Chef
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address
* National insurance number
* Food hygiene L3 in line with hospitality and catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 49216