Stewarding Manager – 5* Hotel
We are looking for a 5* Stewarding Manager to come and lead our team / Back of House Manager.
This role is to work in a 5* Hotel in central London, to come and take over our BOH department, with a calm and steady hand. Ideally someone who has experience at the same level, within a quality volume environment.
The outline of the role:
* To oversee the entire BOH operation for the 5* Hotel
* Implement all service and standard guides
* Smooth day to day operation of the building and operations of the BOH
* Financial planning and execution of all budgets set
* Full Back of House Auditing and compliance management
* External suppliers, communication and budgeting
* Waste management services
* Excellent communication between all departments at all levels
* Managing a team of stewards, from assigning sections and tasks, to daily briefings
* Managing rotas, breaks, holidays and absence.
* Excellent knowledge of the hotel and surrounding areas
* Administrative duties to oversee all of the aspects above and below
* Maintaining clean and clean work places, both BOH and FOH
* Training and developing all new staff in the service standards expected within the hotel
* 2 years as a BOH manager / Assistant BOH Manager / or Stewarding Manager
* Working smart and efficiently
* Ability to have a flexible approach to hours and job role
* Great communicator on all levels
* Well-presented and passionate about delivering excellent service standards
We are offering a competitive salary of:
* Basic: £33,000
* Bonus: £3,000 to £6,000 Paid quarterly
* Hours: 45 – 5 days weekly. Mixture of weekdays and weekends
If this sounds like the job role for you, then please do not hesitate to contact us today!!
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Sadie Barnicoat-Hood
Job ID: 19704