Staffing Manager – London Caterer
Group Staffing Manager, £30-34K
A leading London caterer is looking for an experienced Staffing Manager to ensure all events are run to the highest standard; Setting and maintaining the standards required of the staffing operation
Whilst also ensuring all financial and other targets are met.
This is a really exciting opportunity to work for an amazing award-winning caterer, with lots of benefits and progression.
* Weekly meetings with the Head of Operations for the Group; review and plan events, communicate information and to set, monitor and discuss objectives
* Ensure all staffing agencies team are in the system correctly with all necessary details are
* Book agency and freelance staff and reconcile labour to event budgets
* Management of event personnel to ensure the most efficient and effective use of resources
* Manage relationships with staffing agencies, and ensure all events are sufficiently staffed with the highest standards
* Keep accurate and confidential records, adhering to requirements of legislation, Data Protection and good practice
* Attending events to monitor event personnel performance and gain feedback from colleagues post event
* Where required, attend events to manage event personnel and staffing areas
* Proven experience as a staffing manager within a caterer
* Previous catering/event operations experience, ideal
* Energetic, ambitious and driven
* Super organised, multi-tasker
* Process driven
* Natural people person with a creative and hands on approach
Salary of £30-£34K
We are shortlisting candidates now for interviews asap, so do get in touch with your current CV
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 48783