Spa Therapist, 5 Star Hotel, Ascot
Amazing opportunity to work within a luxury spa in a stunning 5 Star Hotel with a fabulous and dedicated team!
A luxurious spa with multiple treatment rooms and facilities is looking for an experienced and passionate therapist to perform a range of beauty and therapeutic treatments, offering guests 5 star treatments and standards.
* Provide a consistently excellent and professional treatment service to our guests
* Provide all guests with advice with a focus on product recommendation
* Carry out all treatments (after training as appropriate) on the Spa treatment menu
* Greet all guests by name, carry out consultation, discuss medical issues and guest priorities and expectations of the treatment
* Presentation of the spa and all treatment rooms; prepare treatment room in accordance with standards
* Attend treatment and product training courses as required
* Requires minimum NVQ Level 3
* Fully qualified Therapist, preferably ITEC, CIDESCO, CIBTAC or equivalent
* Attention to detail
* Immaculately presented
Salary – from £22,660, dependant on experience
An amazing opportunity to work for a luxury hotel collection with great benefits and lots of opportunities for progression
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Please do get in touch now with your CV and we will be in touch to arrange interviews this week.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 41943