Spa Operations Manager, Luxury Spa, Chelsea
Spa Operations Manager
Luxury Spa, Chelsea
£35-45k dependant on experience
One of Londons most luxurious day spas is looking for an experienced Spa Manager to manage the team and the operations of the spa, driving exceptional levels of service
What we are looking for:
* Manager to lead from the front – present, proactive, operational spa manager
* The manager won’t be doing treatments themselves but will ideally come from a therapist background
* Represent the brand – be an ambassador and the voice of the owner, living and breathing the concept
* Great people manager – managing a small team; motivating, developing and training
* Maintain, monitor and improve standards ensuring quality service is offered at all times
* Understand and follow H&S protocols
* Fantastic communication skills and extremely well presented
* Must have experience in high end luxury spas
* Strong operational experience with a keen eye for detail
This is an incredible opportunity to with an amazing team in a stunning venue
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 42727