Sous Chef Brighton
Sous Chef Brighton East Sussex
A produce focused restaurant and deli are looking for a Sous Chef.
An Independently run restaurant and deli is due to be opening in the Heart of Brighton later this month. The owner is looking for a strong chef to lead and manage the kitchen team. The concept behind this restaurant is going to be fresh, seasonal, delicious dishes made in house.
Everything including bread, cakes, ice cream will be made in house, so a passionate and talented chef is required. The centre of Brighton is very foodie so the restaurant is looking to be very creative and playful with the dishes that it is serving it’s customers
As head chef you will be involved in the following:
* Staff recruiting and training
* Kitchen health and hygiene management
* Menu creations
* Supplier relationship
* Stock, rota and GP management
* Breakfast, brunch, lunch and all day snacks will be served from this kitchen
* The kitchen space is generous and as it is brand new is a dream for many chefs
* Located in Brighton it is within an easy commuting distance of many surrounding towns within East Sussex
* Day time openings!
* Management Experience in the kitchen
* Quality culinary background
* Understanding of food trends and allergies/dietary requirements
* Perfect role for a chef who is still passionate about the hospitality and catering industry but that wants work life balance
If you feel that you have what it takes for this role, “Sous Chef Brighton” please send your CV to Harriet at Change Hospitality.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title “Sous Chef Brighton” in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications in the hospitality and catering industry we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Harriet Brown
Reference: HBR Brighton
Job ID: 12719